cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error scan

AbuWard56
Apprentice
I kan not scan, if i want to scan some foto , i get awindo says that i have error code 9,244,3 my printer model is : pixma MG3200
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AbuWard56
Apprentice
Friends
I have not yet got any help to solve my problem which is: I can not scan,iget a window that says there is a problem :code 9,244,3
ihope to get help from you
thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AbuWard56
Apprentice
Friends
I have not yet got any help to solve my problem which is: I can not scan,iget a window that says there is a problem :code 9,244,3
ihope to get help from you
thanks

Hello, AboWard56!

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the exact model of your printer (from the top or side of your printer), and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or via WiFi).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature, please feel free to contact us by phone weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET) at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

If you're outside of the USA, you'll want to contact Canon in your area for assistance. You'll find contact information on THIS SITE

@Stephenwrote:

Hello, AboWard56!

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the exact model of your printer (from the top or side of your printer), and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or via WiFi).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature, please feel free to contact us by phone weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET) at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

If you're outside of the USA, you'll want to contact Canon in your area for assistance. You'll find contact information on THIS SITE

WhatsApp Image 2018-04-15 at 19.58.07.jpeg

dear sir : thank you for the reaction.

this foto is of the sticker that sit onder my printer ..

windows 10 is the operation sistem of my computer ,and i use a usb as connect way

thank you

Hi, AbuWard56!

Thanks for the photo you posted, though that doesn't contain the model number.  The model number should appear somewhere on the top or front of your printer, and it most likely consists of one or two letters (such as G, MX, MG, MP, TS, TR, or MB) followed by three or four numbers (such as G4210, MX922, or TR8520).  Please locate this model number and let us know what product you're using so our forum community can provide you with the help you need.

We look forward to your reply!

Announcements