cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code C000

spock7827
Apprentice

I have been frequently getting the error code C000. I tried the instructions posted elsewhere by Canon, but they do no good.

Canon has been gracious enough to repace them all under warranty (6 to date), but sometimes I get it right out of the box!

What the (censored) is going on?

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Spock7827!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which model printer you have.  Any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

MX-922

Ramona
Authority

Hi spock7827,

Since you continue to experience the C000 error on your printer after performing the Canon recommended troubleshooting steps, we ask that you please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements