Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Error Code 1007 on Canon MX922

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read this message.I have a Canon MX922 and no matter from what device that I am printing from I keep getting the message, "There is no paper in the casette." I look and there's paper. So I turn it off and turn it back on, "There is no paper in the casette." I take out the tray, flip the paper, and put it back in. "There is no paper in the casette." I make sure that it's the right size and everything but still, "There is no paper in the casette."

Can someone please help me? As this is happening constantly. Thank you!

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Error Code 1007 on Canon MX922

Hi xbloodymachetex,

The 1007 support code indicates there is no paper in the cassette (upper). This message usually occurs when you are printing an item set for 4”×6” or 5”×7” photo paper.

If the 1007 support code continues to appear on the screen of the printer, please press and release the STOP button. That will cancel the print job and should return the printer to it’s default ready screen.

Please open the item that you were trying to print and bring up the print dialog box. Make sure the paper size is set to US Letter and the media type is set to Plain Paper. After confirming these settings please go ahead and print your item.

If the issue persist, please reply with the requested information below:

• What operating system are you running? (e.g. Windows 10 | Windows 7 | Mac OS X High Sierra Ver. 10.13.x | Mac OS X Yosemite Ver. 10.10.x | Chromebook | Android Mobile Device | Apple Mobile Device)
  • What is the connection method between the printer and computer? (Wireless LAN | Wired LAN | USB)
  • What type of product are you printing? (Document | Image)
  • What type of paper are you printing on? (Plain Paper | Photo Paper | Card Stock | Business Card)
  • What are the print settings within the print dialog box?
  • Does the issue persist when printing from different applications? (e.g. eMail | PDF | Word Document | Picture | Notepad)