cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy-PhotoPrint EX not seeing photos converted from HEIF/HEIC format

klindstrom
Contributor

When I try to Select Images for my Easy-PhotoPrint EX layout, the images appear as a ? and I cannot select/add them to my layout.  

I use a Mac and am running High Sierra v10.13.6, Photos v3.7 and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX v4.7.2.

I've tried converting the HEIF format photos to JPEG format using Photos, Mac Preview and iMazing but the images still appear as a ? in Easy-PhotoPrint and I cannot create a layout.  How do I fix?

7 REPLIES 7

Tiffany

Hi Klindstrom,

Welcome to the Canon forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model printer you are using.  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone. 

I use the MG7140 printer.

We really appreciate your participation, however this appears to be a printer model not suported within the US. The Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

When will Canon be releasing an update for their Easy Photoprint EX software to handle the new "high efficiency" format?

Hi, klindstrom!  The most recent update to the Easy-PhotoPrint software line came out January 2019.  Download all the latest software updates for free right HERE.

We hope this helps!

I see that the January 2019 update was for the Easy PhotoPrint Editor software. Has this software replaced the Easy PhotoPrint EX software or are they different?

tgivaughn
Contributor

Easy-PhotoPrint EX not seeing PNG photos

as well ...... some articlesw on Google suggest it dies, but not mine and I updated it after the MB2120 purchase

Announcements