cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR B200 >> PRINTHEAD ERROR. NO SOLUTION FROM CANON = NO MORE CANON PRODUCTS -PERIOD.

henric32
Apprentice

ERROR B200 >> PRINTHEAD ERROR

In my case on MG 5150.

When the error B200 first appeared i followed the advice to buy new cartridges. Bought a bundle of 5X5 cartridges so I spent some money on the MG5150 initially.

Changed cartridges and still ERROR B200. (B 200 )

Still with some hope I followed the Cleaning instruction I found on YouTube. Still confident that I would resolve the issue I was  careful and precise then I did the cleaning.

And the printer worked. Used It one day and then "ERROR B200" again!

Now I was getting suspicious. New cartridges . Cleaning successful, printer worked for two days and printed more then 20 A4 pages in color both text and photos. 

Because I've bought 15 cartridges I was persistent to fix the problem. I followed every guide to a solution that I could find. With NO luck.

CANON does not care about this problem. CANON offers no help and solution.

I made the only decision that made sense. I promised my self to NEVER EVER buy a CANON product again in my life. I'm sorry to inform you who are searching for an answer to the ERROR B200 on CANON printers that there is no answer and CANON will not give an answer. So you can only do one thing and that is to promise yourself to never buy a CANON product again. It's the only thing you can do.

// Henric

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements