cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between TR8620 and TR8622

savage20001
Apprentice
What is the difference between these two printers?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mike
Mechanically, they are identical. Their features are exactly the same. The software and drivers they use is also the same. The only difference is the models ending in 22 were manufactured specifically for sale through Walmart.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mike
Mechanically, they are identical. Their features are exactly the same. The software and drivers they use is also the same. The only difference is the models ending in 22 were manufactured specifically for sale through Walmart.

Thanks for the informative and accurate reply. This is one of the best answers I have ever recieved on the internet!

Katep8
Apprentice

I too, was wondering the same thing. After doing some deeper digging on the Canon website, I found that the 8622 is also available through Canon, not just Walmart. That aside, the most significant difference for me is that the 8622 requires you to download an app to use the air print feature, where the 8620 can do it directly through iOS. This is exactly the feature I was looking for and am glad that I did a little more research. Hope someone else finds this information helpful as well! 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements