cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperate for help/ PIXMA MG3620

LindaMastiff
Apprentice

Hello,

Roommates installed a new modem, without talking with me first, and in doing so my printer will NOT connect.  So my printer was working fine.  They changed modems and put in a new SSID/Password combo.  I know this all works fine because everything I own, except the printer, connected to it fine.

This is a Pixma mg3620.  I went back and reinstalled drivers and the newest downloads, but I can't find the menu that i used originally to tell the printer to go wireless.  It was a step-by-step instruction on picking wifi over wired, and other info.  I cannot get the new downloads to display this, even after installing every one of them. It is the set-up menu i need.  When I select the printer icon I have docked it shows a "?" over the icon and I can get to NONE of the settings.   Also, the Mac (yes, all downloads are for mac) does not display the printer.  It doesn't know it exists, but I'm assuming that'a because the network doesn't see it.  It is wireless and NOT connected to the MAC.

I tried using WPS on the modem but it won't connect to it.  I did get it to finally release the old SSID/PW combo, but can't get it to pick up anything else.

Does anyone know where they hid the set-up menu?  I found it before in the downloads, but not this time.  I am in desperate need of my printer.

Thank you!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LindaMastiff
Apprentice

Hello,

The issues are now resolved.  The HP community helped me figure it out.

thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LindaMastiff
Apprentice

Hello,

The issues are now resolved.  The HP community helped me figure it out.

thanks

can you please share how to solve this? I am having the same issue.

Thanks in advance?

huntlinda11
Apprentice

I can't get my mg3620 to work I moved it to a different corner and it will not print. can some one help me 

Announcements