cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color calibration, Pixma MX922

Ceroes
Apprentice

My color calibration seems to be off when printing pictures. its not as noticable in photos unless the photo is grayscale. But printing solid colors or gradients its severely lacking. I am printing the bisexual flag using the correct paper settings for the print. But colors are coming out darker and a different hue then they should be. #D60270, #9B4F96, #0038A8 are the colors in the flag

#D60270, is a color very very close to pure magenta and its coming out a very saturated red.

#9B4F96, is saturated and darker then it should be.

#0038A8 is coming out a bit saturated and dark as well but appears to be closer to the hue its supposed to be.

This occurs at default settings and playing around with the settings isn't helping much any advice?

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

I would recommend printing the nozzle check to make sure there are no issues with the colors that are printing. Please click HERE for the steps. If the nozzle check does not look the sample listed, please follow the steps to either clean or deep clean the print head.

If the nozzle check is good, please try printing from Easy Photo Print. Please click HERE to download and install easy photo print and try to print again.

Is there any change in the colors that print?

We look forward to your reply.

Announcements