cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalina and printing DVD's

rotobug
Apprentice

Found the following in the upgrade notes:

In Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, [Disc Labels] was not supported by the listed models below. TS9000 series/TS8000 series MG3600 series/MG5700 series/MG6800 series/MG7700 series/MG7500 series/MG7100 series PRO-10S/PRO-100S iP8700 series/iP7200 series

Does this mean I can no longer print on DVD,s?

If so what app should I use to print on DVD's?

I have the TS9020 and have upgraded to the latest software and drivers, it prints everything but DVD's.

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi rotobug,

The PIXMA TS9020 can use any program that supports disc label printing.

A bundled program, My Image Garden can be used for this, but it not yet compatible with macOS v10.15.   Once ready, it will be available for download from Canon's web site.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi rotobug,

The PIXMA TS9020 can use any program that supports disc label printing.

A bundled program, My Image Garden can be used for this, but it not yet compatible with macOS v10.15.   Once ready, it will be available for download from Canon's web site.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

narravideo
Apprentice

Rotobug,

Did you ever solve this problem?  It has been an endless source of frustration for me since upgrading to Catalina.  The "expert" advice that you received was not correct.

Announcements