cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ts9120 touch screen

951michael
Apprentice

My touchscreen on my ts9120 is busted.  Can I operate this printer from a software application?

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Some functions might be possible, but you will run into issues if you cannot use the touch screen to make certain selections or if you cannot clear errors.

My advice, replace it.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Darius
Whiz

Hi 951michael.

In addition, if the printer is still within the warranty period, I encourage you to contact support through https://mycanon.usa.canon.com to take advantage of your warranty options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Alennx
Apprentice

Same here ... we have more than 20 printers and ONLY the Canon printers break. Goodbye.

Well, in my situation I have to be honest and say that it was because I placed a freezing bowl on the touchscreen.  The freezing bowl caused condesation to form and water to run on the touchscreen... it was my fault

That'll do it 🙂

My general question is why, out of twenty printers (we have 14 Epson, 2 Brother and 4 Canon) ... the three that are current KIA are newer Canon units. The other, do the same work and just keep on chugging.

I feels like a reliability issue, especially when two of the Canons have ink dripping out of the bottom of the print head and congealing underneath ... Ford's look nice, but Chevy has the reliabilty ...

Announcements