cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon print service app doesnt work now to print from phone and im pissed i need help people please

FeDUp1269
Apprentice

Canon told me awhile back that they dont use cloudprint to download canon printing service and it printed from phone for a good while...it kept adding more numbers to connect it and now on the third number it quit its all blacked out....canon stop messing people around!!!!...I need help from anyone whom is nice enough to help a southern belle out please do

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

FeDUp1269
Apprentice
Im connected with wifi and theres nothing wrong with my wifi and im using a Samsung android phone...when it was printing it had a print number of MG5400 series 192.168.1.4 and it quit working and then added the same number and it worked for awhile and then quit and then it added a third number MG5400 series 192.168.1.5 and it worked for awhile and now they r all blacked out and nothing works it says unavailable...wow i feel like ive been punked three times

Follow Samantha's advice and call Canon.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

5 REPLIES 5

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks! 

FeDUp1269
Apprentice
Im connected with wifi and theres nothing wrong with my wifi and im using a Samsung android phone...when it was printing it had a print number of MG5400 series 192.168.1.4 and it quit working and then added the same number and it worked for awhile and then quit and then it added a third number MG5400 series 192.168.1.5 and it worked for awhile and now they r all blacked out and nothing works it says unavailable...wow i feel like ive been punked three times

Follow Samantha's advice and call Canon.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

FeDUp1269
Apprentice
Called Canon for people whom cant access cloudprint download canon print service and if ip numbers dont work any longer with canon print service go to your LAN on printer to get a new ip number restart your wifi by unplugging it restart your phone and print away thanks Canon I appreciate yall...hope this helps anyone and everyone whom has a problem

Thanks for posting solution for others to use. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements