cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS9020 jams every time duplex printing

joshuabg
Apprentice

My TS9020 printer was working perfectly for a few months (including duplex printing), but one time when printing on both sides using the automatic duplexing (which again, was working flawlessly for months), the paper jammed while printing the second side. After clearing the jam following the instructions, the printer continues to jam only when attempting to print the other side using the automatic duplexer. The printer seems to print completely normally when using regular single sided printing.

The printer jams every single time attempting to use the automatic duplexer.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi joshuabg,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666)/

We look forward to hearing from you.

jaklynnsbeads
Apprentice

First try cleaning the rear tray and cassette roller.  See pg 107 of the maintenance manual.

It's a good place to start, and might solve the issue right away.

I used Canon chat and was extremely pleased with the knowledgeable, professional, coureous

assistance I received. I was ready to give up on Canon, but their support team is well worth giving them another try.

I never make comments or post on the web, but this time I was impressed enough todo it.

Announcements