cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS5350 taking a long time to print

chelsealouisex1
Apprentice

Hi guys, I have just purchased a canon TS5350, and after the first few uses it has started to take a long time to begin printing, making noises like it'll print for quite a few moments before sucking up a page, and then when printing the document it will make one swipe with the ink, then wait another half a minute or so before doing the next swipe which as you can imagine is taking quite a long time just to print one page!

I am printing wirelessly from my iPad Pro 2020, but also have the same issue wirelessly printing from a HP Envy X360. it just seems to be taking a long time to process the information it is recieving. Any suggestions?

Thanks! 

6 REPLIES 6

Stephen

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA TS5350 isn't sold or supported by our team here in the USA. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Hi, 
the link in your post doesn't work

Hi, Aleksandar!  We checked the link and it came up just fine.  Try clicking on it again or pasting https://canon.us/globalsupport into your browser.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Thanks for the reply.
Sweden is not on the list. There is a link "other countries", it led me to the same web-page with the "Customer Support" as before.
And as before, I found there just a list of the generic issues, grouped separately, but there is nothing about this very specific issue: whenever I try to print any doc from my laptop a message pops up on PIXMA little display "Processing... Please, wait momentarily". After aprox. 15 min I get a message on my laptop about a printing error.

The printer is WiFi connected to my laptop.
It is on the list of devices, it is online.
in the "Canon TS5300 Series" dialogue window under "Printers" tab "Use Printer Offline" is disabled...

Basically I have tried every single troubleshooting advise I had been able to find online during my nearly  2+ hrs search with 0 success.
I have even reset the printer few times, re-connected again, nothing.
I can print via my mobile only.
Actually, all this started after I had printed some docs out via my mobile for the first time, it might be linked to this issue somehow...

Sweden is listed under Europe.  You can access their site HERE and you should find information about their support options there.  Have a great day!

Aleksandar
Apprentice

"Processing... Please wait momentarily" has been shown on the printer display for 45 minutes...

Announcements