cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS 5050 doesn't print duplex

spanac
Apprentice

Hello, 

I installed the printer on my Mac ( Sierra 10.13) and it works great except the fact that the two-sided option is grey. 

I re-installed driver, used the cable, remove and re-added the printer, updated the printer, nothing. 

Any idea how can I make this to work?

4 REPLIES 4

spanac
Apprentice
Anyone??

Hello!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA. 

Yes, but if my country is NOT listed within certain countries it's written that I have to address the problems here, on this forum. To be honest, I highly doubt this is a matter of where the product is manufactured. 

Hello!

It looks like this model is either a Canon UK or Canon Europe exclusive, which means it is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. If you click HERE, you'll be taken to a world map where you can select your region of the world. From there, you should be able to select your country. If your country is not on that list, at the bottom of, you should see "Other Countries." 

Announcements