cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Solutions Menu

Jack625
Apprentice

Since I upgraded my operating system to MAC OS High Sierra -Version 10.13.3, I can no longer use the Canon Solution Menu for scanning. I had Yosemite before and made the change on Friday, 3/9/2018. Is there a driver I can download to fix it? I am hard wired to my MAC.  My printer is PIXMA MP600  Model MG8220.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!

You can get the most up-to-date software from our site HERE.

If you've updated and you still have problems, you'll want to reach out to support. They're available weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET) at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). 

If you're outside of the USA, you'll want to contact Canon in your country/region for support. Contact information can be found HERE

Thanks Steven - I tried the upgraded driver issued 9/10/17 (18.0.2c) without success.

Greetings,

Completely uninstall and reinstall the printer.  The OS is supported.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Same problem.  Upgraded from Yosemite to High Sierra and now my Pixma MG8220 won't work.  

I deleted all the Canon files and downloaded Canon's latest files and reset my Mac System Preference to reset my printer, but still won't work.  I keep seeing something about 32 bit vs 64 bit not optimized.

I called Canon Tech Support in November 2018.  I was told they no longer do Tech Support for the MG8220.

It's amazing Canon Tech Support NOT have weekend hours.  Who has time to fix these problems during the week!

I've spent about 3 hours! on the phone with Apple and researching trying to fix this problem.  Going to get a new printer now and it won't be a Canon because they don't have live Tech Support for all their products.

Announcements