cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Quick Menu Not Working

jw2013
Apprentice

New to the forum but I have an ongoing issue. I have now purchased my second canon printer, My previous on ewas a MG3520 ans I now have a MX490 both of which have the Quick Menu feature. On my old printer Quick Menu worked fine for a very long time.  But all of the sudden quit working. Well I paid it no mind and just used the app on my phone more times than not anyway. But now it is till not working with the new printer as well. Everytime I click on it it says "Checking printer satus. Please wait...." and then nothing ever happens. How do I fix this issue I really like my Quick Menu function made lif emuch easier for me when it came to getting things done in my office. The time I have in my office is very limited by the fact that I have 5 children one of which is 4 months old. So the time I am able to spend getting things done I need to be as user friendly as possible and with as little head ache as possible. Thank you in advance for any help you able to lend.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, jw2013!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Prab
Apprentice

The Quick Menu in my Cannon TS 6200 printer shows up on my PC, but does not work.  I cannot Select Model, either Printer or Scanner on the Preferences in the Quick Menu. Both do not display the printer model name nor the scanner model name.  There is no list of Quick Menu compatible printers or scanners. Therefore, I cannot select the printer nor the scanner. I cannot type the names in either. Is there a solution to this problem? The Quick Menu guide is of no help. Canon Knowledge base neither.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements