cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Printer Pixma MG4250

Batupo
Apprentice

After changing the black and colour cartridge my printer does not print colour. Tests pages for cleaning the heads and nozzle checks prints correct colours displayed. Yet when trying to print a file with colours it prints out in darker grey scale. Colour cartridge selected in the menu only prints out in greyscale. Black cartridge selected prints, Black. This is baffling me. Contacted Canon and the tech guy is also confused and never heard of this happening. Is someone in this Forum able to assist me to solve this problem, please? I have used all brands of inkjet printer over 20 years and thinks Canon Pixma is an excellent inkjet printer. Of course, I am now a senior pensioner and can ill afford to replace the printer. 

1 REPLY 1

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Announcements