cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma mg3120 will not stay online need help

dgrannyof3
Apprentice

I have had this Canon Pixma Mg 3120 since Jan 27,2013 and I have had more problems with this printer then I ever had with my Lexmark in 4yrs and I bought the Lexmark at a garage sale for 10.00...lol   Anyway I have wrote to Canon twice now, once on April 4,2013 and the second time just a few min's ago.  The first time they sent me directions on how to disable the firewall if I had it up and pretty much setting it up more by hand then by computer.  I sure would like to be able to use the wireless more then just a week at a time.

I changed my password on my internet account because my printer printed something that I had never seen before when my laptop was closed and I was not online.  When I called my internet provider and told them the reason I wanted to change my password, he said to get in contact with the maker of the printer.  Beats me why....   Any help would be appreciated..

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Additional troubleshooting may have to be done in order to narrow down the cause of your issue.  Please contact our technical support group using the link below for additional assistance.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/about_canon/contact_us

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements