Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma TS5050 Error Code: 5 156 69

RobCharles1981
Contributor

Hi I have the Pixma TS5050 and I'm on Windows 10

And it appears the scanner funcion has stopped with the error code 5 156 69

I've reinstalled the Software and disabled my AV and FW still the problem happens.

I can print and as well as copy which is puzzling!

Any ideas please?

Many thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

rug_rat
Apprentice

Hi there, I'm not sure why I was emailed your question because my issue was completely different. I had the dreaded U520 wrong printer head error. I looked up your error code and the only solution I saw was someone disconnected from their VPN and the scanner started working again. I would check to see if that works for you. Other than that I'd recommend a new scanner tthat is made by anyone other than Canon, HP, or Kodak. They don't seem to care much for you once you've bought their printer. I see a lot of people buying Epson and Brother. Happy hunting. Cat Happy

@rug_rat wrote:

Hi there, I'm not sure why I was emailed your question .......

If you received an email, its because you are subscribed or have asked to be notified when someone posts or replies to this thread.  

To change, click on your user profile, select > My Settings > Subscriptions and Notifications tab

subs.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks all for not helping me with this situtation - what a let down!

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA

Announcements