cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II Error Code 1300 Won't Go Away

robertcbyrd
Contributor

I have done all of the prescribed methods for removing paper jams from my printer and have checked the user manual and online videos. I have also tried various USB ports on my PC (Windows 10) and have unplugged and rebooted the printer many times and left it to cool down unplugged overnight.

The error will not go away and I am unable to send any kind of maintenance data to the printer due to the jam code.

For example, I am unable to tell the printer to perform a cleaning operation.

Short of putting it into a dumpster, is there a solution for my problem?

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello robertcbyrd,

If you've tried everything on THIS PAGE, you'll want to reach out to our free, 100% US-based technical support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) anytime between 10am and 10pm (ET) Monday through Friday for further troubleshooting. 

Yup, already tried that as well as Canon Support via email.

I'm probably half a step for it going to the dumpster.

Try calling the number Stephen gave you.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hello - Robert, regreets for picking this up.

DI you ever get this resolved?

I am having same / similar problem. New Inks, Test Pattern prints perfectly. Any size paper rear or front load gives Support error 1300 (MAc or PC) andthe the three orange flashes. Most of the time the paper rolls through without printting.... occasionally it just doesn't pick up from the rear tray. 

Thanks for reading... this is a like-new printer... used for basic printing of wedding invites then stored. Ugh.

Dumpster?

Announcements