cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Mx870 printer

LeAnn62
Apprentice
I have done the test and it prints out not real bright (new ink)
but it prints perfectly. When I print off the internet or try to print something from my email it will spit out blank no ink.
I am on WIFI connection. Could someone please help me try & fix this I am getting very annoyed and about to give to any scrappers 🙄. No seriously please help.

Thank you in advance greatly appreciate someone’s help.

LeAnn
2 REPLIES 2

Caemene
Rising Star

Hi LeAnn62,

When printing the Nozzle Check Pattern the images will print in a pastel color. Please review the most recent Nozzle Check Pattern. There should be a black grid above the first (darkest) cyan. The black grid represents the PGBK ink cartridge. If the black grid is missing this is why the pages are printing blank, pigment black ink is not being applied to the paper properly. To resolve this issue I recommend reseating the print head, performing two cleanings followed by one deep cleaning. After the deep cleaning print one last nozzle check pattern.

For assistance with reseating the print head, click HERE.

For assistance with the cleaning process, click HERE.

For assistance with the deep cleaning process, click HERE.

For assistance with the nozzle check pattern, click HERE.

Hello all, it seems every time needed printer i had to re-download drivers or restart the Mac because it wouldnt scan or print. 

it also says a connection error but the machine plugged in, not using wireless connection. ink is filled. it is installed on iMac early 2009 El Capitain.

Can anyone advise me, please?

thank you very much

Kimla10

Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Announcements