cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MX922 won't print body of job

CelticCutie
Apprentice

Hi, all of a sudden, my Canon Pixma MX922 won't print the body of a print job.  It will print the website info at the top of the page but the body is blank (when printing an email for example).  It also only happens on my husband's user profile (Windows 10) but prints everything fine on my user profile.  

We have shut down computer and restarted, deleted printer off of computer and readded, updated drivers.

This is driving us crazy!  I think it is a setting somewhere that got changed but so far haven't found it.  Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for considering!

PS  I didn't take out all the cartridges and put them back in because it is printing fine from my user profile.  

3 REPLIES 3

Darius
Whiz

Hi CelticCutie.

Does this problem only occur with web-based content, such as web-based email?  Check the page for a "Printer Friendly" option to print.  You may also wish to try printing from a different web browser.

Are the missing parts primarily black text?  And does black print correctly on the parts that do print?

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please contact us using the numbers and information at http://Canon.us/ContactLI.

CelticCutie
Apprentice
Hi Darius, I am using the printer friendly option. I will have to try printing something that is not web based and see if it will print. The missing parts are primarily black, but where it does print in black, it prints correctly. I will also have to try printing from another browser yo see if it works. Thank you for taking the time to suggest these things.

CelticCutie
Apprentice
I do that already but thankyou!
Announcements