cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MX882 Horizontal Lines

orion619
Apprentice

Hi......I have horizontal lines equally spaced throughout by photos and documents. I cleaned my printhead as best i could but i don't think a clogged PH is the problem. I printed color and B&W pages to get the ink flowing and the ink is flowing smoothly. The lines appear throughout the large color and B&W blocks as well. Someone suggested it might be a roller problem. Any suggestions?

Thank You

10 REPLIES 10

piousbox
Apprentice

I had this problem with two ip110 printers. Just solved, it, by changing the print quality from normal to high. Also changed a few other settings: paper type from normal to photo glossy II, color management from photoshop to printer itself.

Before fixing the problem, I run every maintenance task in the printer utility: cleaning, deep cleaning, bottom tray cleaning, and rollers cleaning. printed out every diagnostic, and every one showed up normal (heads are aligned, nozzles are not clogged). This is a new ip110 printer, on mac os x.

I think the one setting that corrects this is switching print quality from normal to high.

2017-10-05 13.03.54.jpg

Announcements