cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MX435 not showing as scanner

Dingers1
Apprentice
Canon Pixma MX435 not showing as scanner in Navigator programme
Updated all the files to go with this scanner/printer and it works fine for printing with various programmes and for scanning with the basic Canon scanning program.

However,
when I try to use MP Navigator EX program either to can from flatbed or sheet feeder it doesn't recognise the scanner as being there - when I go to "scanner election" all I get is a blank screen where the device should be.

I've reinstalled all software from scratch twice to no avail. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi Dingers1!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (WIndows 7/8/10 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Dingers1
Apprentice
Sorry - it's OSX

Hello.

The MX435 appears to be a European model.

Make sure that all of the drivers and MP Navigator are installed.  Then try scanning from the MP Navigator.

If you are here in the U.S., call us a 1-800-OK-CANON if the scans continue to fail.  If you are outside of the U.S., visit global.canon/en/support for assistance with your product.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks Michael - I installed eight of the various drivers/applications!  But no loy.

Announcements