Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-24-2019

Canon Pixma MG6450 spare part

Hello, i have a faulty part on my cannon and i dont know how this piece is called or even where to buy it.
My error is that one pin is broken and the cartridge isnt recognised.

Its this black part

Its located on printhead contact board

Does anyone knows how its called and where to get it.
Thanks, knezlar
Posts: 1,834
Registered: ‎10-25-2012

Re: Canon Pixma MG6450 spare part

Hi, knezlar!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

powered by Lithium

LIKE US on Facebook FOLLOW US on Twitter WATCH US on YouTube CONNECT WITH US on Linkedin WATCH US on Vimeo FOLLOW US on Instagram SHOP CANON at the Canon Online Store
© Canon U.S.A., Inc.   |    Terms of Use   |    Privacy Statement