cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG6120 Printhead Failure

Jamul12
Apprentice
It seems like every 2 years my canon printhead fails, I use genuine canon cartridges and without fail every 2 years I have to replace the printhead, what gives, I also have a Canon Pixma Pro-100 with a bad printhead also.
2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Not exactly sure how to reply.  Are you asking for help, or making a statement?

As you can see, I like Canon.  Maybe its time to consider another printer.  I'm not telling you to avoid any particular manufacturer, but the printer you have now doesn't seem to be meeting your needs long term. 

I've had an HP Officejet for 7 yrs.  Works as well today as when I put it into service.  Only thing I've had to put in mine is ink.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Jamul12
Apprentice
Making an observation and I was also wondering if anyone else has noticed the same thing. As stated in my previous post I have had printers by HP, Epson, Brother and Canon and so far the Canon printers tend to last longer and give me less problems. I'm not trying to slam anyone I use to be a die hard epson fan I still believe epsons print quality is excellent but with me they are prone to frequent clogged nozzles.
Announcements