cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG5320 printer won't print. Ink tanks are full, but pages are blank. Please help.

marsha3236
Apprentice

I recently formatted my hard drive on my laptop and loaded a full version of Windows 7. (I had been running an upgrade version before the formatting.) I downloaded the latest printer driver from the Canon website. My Canon Pixma MG5320 won't print. The ink tanks are full, but the pages are blank. This happens whether I print from my laptop or from my iPhone or my IPad. What is the problem? Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi marsha3236,

To try and resolve the issue, you will want to confirm that the inkjet nozzles are dispensing the ink correctly by printing a nozzle check pattern from the printer.  If the pattern does not print correctly, we recommend performing at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings on the printer to try and get the ink to print.  To print the nozzle check pattern and perform the cleanings, please follow the steps located here.  

If you still experience difficulty after performing the cleanings, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Ramona
Authority

Hi marsha3236,

To try and resolve the issue, you will want to confirm that the inkjet nozzles are dispensing the ink correctly by printing a nozzle check pattern from the printer.  If the pattern does not print correctly, we recommend performing at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings on the printer to try and get the ink to print.  To print the nozzle check pattern and perform the cleanings, please follow the steps located here.  

If you still experience difficulty after performing the cleanings, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

did the nozzle check, cleaning and deep cleaning and still no print.

just replaced all cartridges recently and have printed a few documents but nothing prints now.

Hi ncblues,

Because performing cleanings did not get your PIXMA MG5320 to print correctly, it is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

need a uk number

thanks

I am having the same problem.  At first it was the infamous B200 error code.  I replaced the printhead with a new Canon printhead (QY6-0080-000) and now it's just printing blank pages.  All the cartridges have been replaced, printer resets have been done, nozzle cleaning has been done as well.  My question to Canon is why they won't tell us what the problem really is and stop suggesting ways to fix it when it seems as though nobody has had success trying their suggestions.  I like the MG5320 and I would like for it to work again. My serial number is ACMY*****<removed per forum guidelines>.  It's out of warranty, so I'm not worried about getting it fixed for free.  Just tell me what the problem is so I can make an informed decision about repairing it or not.

rbrown58,

For assistance with your issue, find more help at Contact Us.

nomoneycozhorse,

If you are in the UK, visit www.canon.co.uk for assistance with your product.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements