cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG3600 won't print?

bobmax
Contributor

oonly had this printer for a couple of weeks, since converting to Windows 10 from 7.

It worked for a couple of sessions, but will not now?

I have tried "troubleshoot" in win 10, but nothing found.

Can anyone offer some advice please?

13 REPLIES 13

Stephen

Hello, bobmax!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit), any error messages you're seeing, and how you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE, and enter your product information to find your support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Canon Pixma MG3600

"An error occurred while printing."

conected by USB3

Thank you.

OK, just spent hslf an hour finding and downloading the latest drivers.

And although I have some info on the screen in a reverse "L" botom right of my PC that I can print phots and start cloud printing (whatever that is?)plus other "useful" icons. I still have the "An error occurred while printing."

Is this a faulty printer that I should  send it back?

Has everyone gone away for Chrismas?  😄

Hi bobmax,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I hadn't needed to print anything lately, until now (hence the late reply..sorry)

I've just found that the printer WILL work using the browser Edge, but not on Chrome or IE, Haven't tried Firefox.

Can anyone explain this please?

I prefer to use Chrome, so would be nice to be able to print with it.

As ArthurJ stated before, we'll need to do some one-on-one troubleshooting over the phone to determine the cause of the problem. Our US-based team can be reached at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

If you're not in the US, you'll want to reach out to Canon in your country/region. You'll find contact info HERE

Hi Stephen.

sorry, I didn't see his post, as came straight here with the problem.

I'll give it a go tomorrow thank you.

Well,

I had a go, and it just led me up a blind ally.

When I got through to the "contact" site it told me I have no registered items ???

I htought I had registered it when purchesd from amazon UK.

so I clicked on "register an item", but I couldn't find my printer (Pixma MG3600) in the dropdown window.

Nor could I find any telephone or email contact number.

this is getting rather frustrating now.

All I need is someone to talk to about this problem.

Announcements