cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG2522 printing coupons at wrong size (small)

tcountry627
Apprentice

Hello, I purchased this printer / scanner a couple months ago.  All was well until one day.  I usually use the printer to print grocery coupons out.  This time I tried printing one it printed at half the size.  I didn't change any settings....it just started printing out like this:  IMG_20200524_0001.jpgWhat do I do to make it the normal (large size) so I can use it at the grocery store?  Again, I didn't make any changes to it.  Don't know what to do.  My email is: [REMOVED per Forum Guidelines]

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Troy Leong

5 REPLIES 5

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

It appears to be printing the entire web page that contains the coupon.  If possible, try saving the coupon directly to your computer.  Then see if it can be printed in a different program.  If you continue to have difficulties with saving the coupon, please contact the website that you are accessing these coupons from for assistance with that.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello Michael @ Canon,

I tried what you said.  I'm trying to print grocery coupons off of coupons.com and it's not allowing me to save them and them print them from another program.  Do you have any other ideas that may help me out?  Is a setting wrong?  Hope to hear back from you....this is really irritating me.Thanks.

Sincerely,

Troy Leong

Hi Troy,

Since the site will not allow you to save the coupon, you can try taking a screen shot of the coupon and then print the screen shot.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Arthur.....the site does not offer a way to do a screenshot.  You click on it then hit okay and the coupon is sent to your printer.  What else can I do?

Sincerely,
Troy Leong

Hi Arthur,

try with Windows screenshot. Press the Windows key + Shift + S and drag to select a portion of the screen to capture. I don't have problems to print coupons with my Pixma MG2522. Regards. Toni. 

Announcements