cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG2120 Compatible with Windows 10?

Loreece
Apprentice

My daughter gave me her rarely used Pixma MG 2120 printer. I mainly want to use it for scanning photos. Unfortunately this printer has no installation cd's or paperwork.

I have Windows 10 and need to find out if this printer is compatible with my Windows 10 and if so, where do I go to download the drivers for Pixma MG 2120.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help answer my questions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi again Loreece,

I will be glad to further assist you.    The scanning software is also available for download.  It can be found when you click HERE.    Under the software tab you will need to download and install the file "MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)".  The MP Naviagor is the scanning software for your unit.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi Loreece!

Thanks for reaching out, we're happy to help!

You can get the most up-to-date software from the Canon USA site HERE.

Once you have the software installed, if you have any questions or help, you'll want to reach out to our US-based support team. They're available during the week from 10am to 10pm (ET) at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

We hope this helps!

Hello, thank you for your help. Got the printer driver downloaded. Where do I go to download capability to scan? Thats mainly what I plan to use this printer for is for scanning.

Thank you again for posting the link for the driver.

Hi again Loreece,

I will be glad to further assist you.    The scanning software is also available for download.  It can be found when you click HERE.    Under the software tab you will need to download and install the file "MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)".  The MP Naviagor is the scanning software for your unit.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements