cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma G2000 printer problem

Korozu
Apprentice

Hi,

When I print a pdf or word document in color(option standard printing with 80gsm paper),the print out with lined,

When I print a pdf or word document in color(option photo printing with 80gsm paper,there's no lined issue but text color should be black color but the print out text color is green color.

I have done a Nozzle check but the result is fine and photo printing with glossy photo paper is fine.

In the print properties menu,I tried to click on system cleaning but fail with 5B00 error.

Could someone please help me,my printer is 1 year and 4 months old.

Thank You.

3 REPLIES 3

BillS
Mentor

Hi Korozu,

You can also perform a cleaning right from the printer operations panel, and I have included full instructions HERE.  When printing PDF in color, the black color may not be a true black, but rather a combination of the color inks.  Printing in Black rather than color should resolve the issue.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Munkhzaya
Apprentice

blue color is coming outImage (286).jpg

Hi Munkhzaya,

Because your nozzle check is not printing correctly, it is recommended that you contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements