cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma 2120 Something went wrong

tycho0042
Apprentice

I've been a happy user with my printer for a couple years now, I went to print some pages last week and all I get when I 

try to print anything is "Something Went Wrong" in red text. I don't get an error message on the printer, my compter just tells me something went wrong. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing USB ports.

Is there some reason the printer wouldn't be able to print via the PDF reader? I've managed to get it printing via google chrome. Why wouldn't the printer be able to print via the PDF reader, when it had before?

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi tycho0042,

Since you are able to print from other programs on your computer, but just not the PDF reader program, please ensure that you have only one version of the printer listed in the Print window for that program.  If you have more than one version of the printer listed, please try each version listed in the window to see if this will allow you to print.  You can also try reinstalling the PDF reader program to see if this will resolve the issue.  Should you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements