cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MX350 paper jam error no paper jammed have powered off but still get error

Pommie58
Apprentice

7 REPLIES 7

emiliatilson
Apprentice

So.....how did you fix this?  Or did you go buy a new printer like I am comtemplating?!

So hey there. Had same issue...thought I had a boat anchor now...

Checked for hard resets but didn't get anything to work. Then found video showing guy pushing a pizza lid (sized for 8.5in width) through feeder at back. No pizza lid, but found other pc of cardboard and cut to width. Took a couple tries to get it to go through the roller section, but it did. Printer is now back to life!! Yippee!! Cheers!!

Do you have the link to the video for the guy feeding a pizza box ?

nancystefko
Apprentice
The copier continues to read paper jam

Hi nancystefko,

To ensure that there are no obstructions in the printer that could be causing the error, please follow the steps located here. Once this has been done, please turn off the printer, unplug the power cord and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on to try and reset the printer.  Once the printer comes back on, we recommend performing at least three roller cleanings on the printer by following the steps located here to ensure that the paper path is clear and that the paper can feed smoothly.  

If you still experience difficulty, the printer may require servicing; we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here for further assistance.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue as above. I am unable to access the webpages mentioned in the previous post (listed as "here"), as the links are invalid.

Can you please advise what the necessary steps are to take to resolve the paper jam error?

Thank you.

Hi, christhehippie!

Thanks for catching the link issue.  We've updated the earlier post to link to the right page, and you can also access step-by-step instructions for clearing a paper jam from a PIXMA MX350 right HERE.

We hope this helps!

Announcements