cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MG6821

kelhil
Apprentice

I just purchased the Canon PIXMA MG6821 and when i took the orange tab off the ink it went everywhere why?  I am affraid to put the ink cartige in the printer now.

Kelly

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Kelly!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Ink may leak out of the tank is squeezed too hard.  Especially in the center area. 

In the future, please take care to avoid squeezing the tank too excessively when removing the cap.

If additional assistance is needed with this issue, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements