cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MG6820

ann23
Apprentice

I just replaced ink and have error 1750.  All cartridges are full.  I did use the reset button however when I try to print I get message Cannon MG6800 series Check the printer for errors.  Please help. Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1

James_C

Hi ann23,

Please follow these steps to resolve this issue:

1.  Confirm that your PIXMA MG6820 is powered on and open the front cover.

2.  Open the operation panel, then open the paper output tray.  The carriage will move to the replacement position.

3.  Remove each ink tanks by pressing on the tab at the end of the ink tank to release the ink tank, then remove it from its slot.

4.  Re-insert the ink tanks back into your PIXMA MG6820.  Please push down on each ink tank firmly until you hear a click.

5.  Ensure that all the ink tanks are installed properly and the ink tank lamps light red.

CLI-271M
CLI-271BK
CLI-271Y
PGI-270PGBK
CLI-271C

Note: Ink Tank Lamp You can check the status of each ink tank according to the way its lamp flashes.

- On: The printer is ready to print.

- Slow flashing (at about three second interval): Ink is low. Prepare a new ink tank.

- Fast flashing (at about one second interval): Ink tank is empty, or the printer is not ready due to an error.

- Off: An error has occurred and the printer is not ready to print.

7.  Close the inner cover and the scanning unit (printer cover).

If the ink tank is not low or empty, and the light continues to blink, there may be a problem with the ink tank.  Do you have another ink tank that you could try?

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements