cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MG3620 Scanning Problem

shadow1
Contributor

I have had this Canon PIXMA MG3620 All-In-One Printer for a little over a year, and it scanned fine until recently. I have Windows 10, which automatically installed an update on 5/19/2018, and I think this may have caused the scanning issue. Now when I open the Canon Quick Menu, the "Scan" row has no functions - the entire row is blank. (Previously, it had an entire row of scan options.)  Also, when I click the tool icon for the "Preferences Dialog Box" on the Canon Quick Menu, it shows the printer model correctly, but the Scanner Model box is blank (and the drop down box is empty). How can I fix this? Thanks in advance!

11 REPLIES 11

eyewryt
Apprentice

I NEED HELP W/SAME MODEL, BUT FIRST A RESPONSE.

I wondered the same thing about the 3620 when the scanner had a blank line. In the help section, it said the printer description includes the scanner.

BUT I AM POSTING HERE FOR ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH MY SCANNER: I have to upload a scan of my US **bleep** Card--not the booklet--to a company's online application. But the company keeps telling me it arrives unreadable and blurry. I increased resolution to 500 and still doesn't work to this stupid company's standards.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?????????????

HI eyewryt,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements