cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MG3050 copies in size Letter instead od A4

anitram7878
Apprentice

Whenever I try to copy a page (not print, printing works great), the bottom of the page is cut off and is missing a few lines.

I noticed that it cuts off right where it says LTR (inside of the scanning part of the printer, where the paper is placed), and not where it says A4, as I would wish.

I changed the Page settings to A4 in Printer Properties, tried the whole thing with holding the STOP botton until the ON botton blinks 10 times and then pressing BLACK botton and nothing worked.

This has been an issue for me for years, since everytime I copy an A4 size paper which has something written close to the bottom, it's cut off.

Would really appreciate your help!

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, anitram7878!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

anitram7878
Apprentice
Thank you for your help, I will do that!
Announcements