cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MG3050 - Master Setup Application is not opening

FRI0819
Apprentice

Reposting again becaused my post got removed (or at least I can't find it anymore)

As the title explains, the Master Setup Launcher (Msetup4) isn't opening. I tried double-clicking on it, right-clicking and clicking "Open", running as administrator, etc. It just won't open. I downloaded the setup file from the website on the Getting Started sheet and by using the CD provided. No problem with the printer, it works fine (I connected it to my phone and it printed a file successfully). Any help appreciated.

EDIT: Running Windows 7 and trying to connect wirelessly.

3 REPLIES 3

Abel
Enthusiast

Hi, FRI0819!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

OK, sorry, I was unaware of that... Is there a community forum like this for Europe? That link takes me to the Canon Global website with no apparent link for a forum.

We recommend visiting https://global.canon/en/support/ and selecting your region. From there you'll be taken to their website along with their support options! 

Announcements