03-28-2020 11:28 PM
03-29-2020 09:59 AM
" but received an error message".....
What was the message?
03-30-2020 03:50 PM
First, please print a test page from your PIXMA MX922. Please follow these steps:
1. Please press the MENU button on your PIXMA MX922
2. Use the down arrow key until the wrench and screwdriver icon is selected, then press OK
3. Select Maintenance, then press the OK button
4. Select Print nozzle check pattern and then press OK
5. Select Yes and then press the OK button
Please compare your printout with the example below. Does your test page print correctly?
03-30-2020 11:21 PM
04-01-2020 04:02 PM
Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.
04-02-2020 05:48 PM
Good luck. I gave up after trying everything. Canon finally told me to take it to a service center, but it is out of warranty.
PIXMA MX922 is now in the Epson box from the new printer I just bought.