cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX922 printer prints blank pages.

Mshipley
Apprentice
I have changes all the cartridges, I have cleaned the printhead, I have unplugged the printer, I have done a deep clean. Tried the nozzle alignment but received and error message. Just ordered a supply of cartridges, so I dont want to put this printer in the trash. I did read the suggestions from this forum , not sure what to try next.
6 REPLIES 6

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

" but received an error message".....

What was the message?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10

~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8 ~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Mshipley,

First, please print a test page from your PIXMA MX922.  Please follow these steps:

1.  Please press the MENU button on your PIXMA MX922

2.  Use the down arrow key until the wrench and screwdriver icon is selected, then press OK

3.  Select Maintenance, then press the OK button

4.  Select Print nozzle check pattern and then press OK

5.  Select Yes and then press the OK button

Please compare your printout with the example below.  Does your test page print correctly?

MX922 Nozzle Check.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Mshipley
Apprentice
I did that..blank page..downloaded a new drive as suggested my someone...still prints blank...all ink cartridges register full, goes through the motion of printing, blank pages.

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Good luck. I gave up after trying everything. Canon finally told me to take it to a service center, but it is out of warranty.

PIXMA MX922 is now in the Epson box from the new printer I just bought. 

Mshipley
Apprentice
That is probably where I'm going. Called service center but was on hold for over 20 mins..I hung up. Just frustrating...only about 3 yrs old.
Announcements