cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX922 Keeping Jamming.

AjNeville
Apprentice

I'm at my witts end with this one, I keep getting a error or the printer continues to keep jamming everytime i try to print anything. I must have clean it out a dozen times and havent found anything odd instead that i can see. the only thing ive pulled out of this is my paper that continues to jam. It all comes out in one piece so there are no issues with it remaining inside just nothing will print.

The error i keep getting it 6001

Cause

Printer error has occurred.

Action

If the paper output tray is closed, open it.

Turn off the machine, and unplug the power cord of the machine from the power supply.

Plug the machine back in and turn the machine back on.

If the problem is not resolved, contact the service center.

And i follow this over and over and it continues to jam and jam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi AjNeville,

Since you have verified that there are no jams or obstructions in the printer that may be causing the error, please perform at least three roller cleanings on the unit by following the steps provided HERE to ensure that the paper path is clear and that the paper can feed smoothly.  

Should you continue to experience difficulty, the printer may require servcing; we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative HERE for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi AjNeville,

Since you have verified that there are no jams or obstructions in the printer that may be causing the error, please perform at least three roller cleanings on the unit by following the steps provided HERE to ensure that the paper path is clear and that the paper can feed smoothly.  

Should you continue to experience difficulty, the printer may require servcing; we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative HERE for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Kellychrisr
Apprentice
What are the three roller cleaning steps. I am having same issue.

Hi, Kellychrisr!

Ramona included a link to the roller cleaning steps in her reply above.  The link is RIGHT HERE and you'll find more information in her reply right above your post.

We hope this helps!

Announcements