cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX722 - How do I print an envelope?

trparky
Apprentice

I have a Canon MX722 Multifunction Printer and I can't for the life of me figure out how to print an envelope in this thing.

I tell Microsoft Word to construct an envelope and add it to the document so that I can choose a print mode. I then tell Microsoft Word to print and then choose Envelope in the Canon's Printer Setup Window's Commonly Used Settings List and then tell it to print. This is where I'm getting completely fouled up.

There's no instructions on where to put your envelope in the printer itself. Do I put it into the top tray (there's two paper trays) or do I put it into the bottom tray? If I put it into the bottom tray, where do I put the little paper alignment tabs?

I tried to set the printer up in a way that seems logical to me to print an envelope and the stupid thing sucked the envelope in and then gave me a paper jam error message. ARG!

I can navigate Windows, install drivers, reload Windows operating systems, and build computers from scratch with just a motherboard, CPU, RAM, etc. all in my sleep and yet... I can't figure out how the heck to print an envelope in this beast.

Please help.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi trparky,

To print an envelope with your PIXMA MX722, please see this excerpt from the User's Manual:

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements