cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MP960 - printing alternating lines in green and black

hawkeaaro
Apprentice

My Canon MP960 Printer is printing alternating lines in black then green (one line black then two lines green). I have tried deep cleaning and head aligning and even cleaned both the bottom plate and the roller. When I print the nozzle pattern it looks like this. Can you please recommend a next step?Nozzle pattern

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi hawkeaaro,

Please attach a picture of the the labels from the ink tanks installed in the printer with your response since cleaning the nozzles does not resolve the issue.

We look forward to your reply.

I have attached a photo of the ink cartridges and also a photo of what I was trying to describe as the issueInk.jpgAlt lines.jpg

Hi hawkeaaro,

Thanks for sending the picture of the inks and the print out. All the light on the ink are lit so that is good. There is most likely a issue with the print head that is causing the ink to not be distributed correctly.

Please be advised repair service is no longer available for this product. However, in appreciation of your continued loyalty, we understand your immediate needs, and would like to offer you our Canon Upgrade Program.

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. We will also include free ground shipping with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8 AM to midnight EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Announcements