cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG7720 printing terrible photos

Aminator
Apprentice

I have a Canon MG7720 that has printed too dark since I got it.  I've changed every setting available and nothing has fixed it.  I finally resigned myself to editing all my photos to being too light before printing them so they would come out ok.  Now, though, it's started printing areas that should be black as pink.  I changed out both black inks, as well as the gray.  No help.  I reset it to all default color settings.  No help.  I aligned the print heads and did a "deep clean".  Nothing helps.  It does still print black.  I printed a document that was in 2 sections, all black.  One section printed gray and the other black.  The photo I printed does have some black in it that's fine, but there are several areas that should be black and won't come out anything but pink.  Please help before I throw this thing through a window!  So frustrated.  I just want a good photo printer.  If you don't have any ideas that will help, can you recommend a good photo printer to replace it with please?  Thank you!!

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi Aminator,

Since colors are not printing correctly from the printer, and alignments and deep cleanings have already been performed, the printer may require servicing.  We ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements