cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG6620 Printer: Prints Blank Pages

rethinkec
Apprentice

My printer (MG6620) only prints blank page. I had it print a few document and when it was printing the last page of the document, my printer printed a blank page. The second to last page of the document was printed normally and my ink is sufficient enough (50% on ink). I tried hard reseting my printer as well as performing the normal clean and deep clean options built in to the maintenance option. I also installed a new set of ink and nothing seems to work. All the maintenance feature that prints out a test paper also printed blank pages. How can I fix this issue? Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi rethinkec,

Since the cleaning and deep cleaning did not resolve your issue, please take the the black ink out of the printer and check to make sure it is Canon brand ink that was made in Japan. 

If the ink is Canon brand and reinstalling the ink does not change the issue, then your printer would need service. If the printer is out of warranty, I recommend the Canon Upgrade program. 

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8 AM to midnight EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Nice scam by canon! My MG3600 is now doing the same. I use it rarely and its only a couple of years old. Prints test page but nothing comes out the print heads when I try to print anything else and yes I wont pay a small fortune for canon inks so its probably realised I'm using non C cartridge so now its useless

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements