cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG5750 problem

Fady
Apprentice

My canon MG5750 is printing overlayed , as you can see in the image. How can I fix it?

1.jpg

2.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Amalfi
Contributor

I have exactly the same problem, it's not overlayaed all down the page, some time the print is normal, but the next line or two are overlayed. Did you find a solution. I have done all the maintenance proceedures, all ok. I'm at my wits end. If I can't find a solution, this canon's going in the bin!

i have the same problem with the same printer

Joseph21200
Apprentice

Have had the MG5750 for several months, no problems. Suddenly, the SCAN button doesn't work anymore. I press scan, the screen says: " Processing... Please wait momentarily"  but the scanner never turns on. 

I am hooked directly to the PC with a USB cable. Printing works no problem. 

I am able to scan using the IJ SCAN Utility tool (which I discovered after much research) but cannot scan using the scan button on the printer like I did before. 

I have updated all the drivers...

Would appreciate being able to use the machine as it was designed to be used, if anybody has some suggestions. 

Much Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

Joseph

Sainath1409
Apprentice

Sainath1409_1-1654457268595.png

I have the same problem. The PGBK printed vertical lines are doubled at the center. I don't know exactly if they are being shadowed or doubled. 
I tried in several different ways to solve this problem watching some videos in YouTube and Internet. Checking Head Alignment, cleaning print strip, drivers , other settings and so on... But nothing helped. Wasted lot of time and effort.

At least I would like to know if it is a hardware problem or a problem with settings.
Please provide me a solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Announcements