cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG5220

LegenDaddi
Apprentice

Hey everyone, after replacing our ink cartridges our printer decided to not print when we sent documents to it. like no colors at all. we use a local print shop to refill the cartriges and have never had a problem. This time, we go to print and it just shoots out blank papers. I have inspected to make sure nothing is clogged, removed all stickers that would prevent flow of ink. I ran a print head adjustment and that prints out fine, color and all. I have disconnected from my network (because at this point i thought i was a network issue) and reconnected. I have updated my drivers. I am not sure what else i need to do. any help would be great! thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi LegenDaddi,

To try and get the ink to print, please perform at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings on the unit by following the steps shown here.  Should you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements