cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG3200 printer lines on pictures

Nanashannon
Apprentice
Only when I print pictures do I get lines I have done all the cleaning what else is there I can try or should I just clean run the maintenance cleaning again
3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Can you provide images of the following please:

1. Nozzle check pattern

2. Plain text

3. Picture with lines.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Based on your other post, you seem to have figured out your problem.  Paper feeding issue?

If the inside printer is free or foreign object, damaged rollers, jams, ripped or torn corners of paper and does not feed correctly, the device may require service.  You can try a different brand of paper and see if this helps. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Nanashannon,

If you have performed printhead cleanings and lines still appear in photos, please try cleaning the encoder.

To do this, please follow the steps outlined in the following article:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART140519

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements