cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG3200 Pixma is Printing Pictures Pink

JdgDredd
Apprentice

Hello,

My problems are ONLY the printing of PICTURES, as the regular document printing is working fine.  I have checked the ink tanks numerous times, did all the tools  Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Head alignment, Nozzle check, etc.  When I attempt to print the 4x6 pictures on the Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II the pictures are incomplete in most cases and are all of a "pink/Red" tint.  I am using the Canon MG3100 series Printer WS Series Drivers.

I have read the previous posts on this topic and feel they don't apply to my situation. Can you help me, as I really don't want to throw this unit away?   

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, JdgDredd!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

BillS
Mentor

Hi JdgDredd,

I apologize for the delayed response.

"WS" stands for "Web Service" and are generic drivers for Windows documents.  WS drivers do not include the same color correction that Canon drivers do, so let's make sure that you are using Canon Drivers.

1. Disconnect the USB cord, if using one.
  2. Click HERE.

3. Scroll down to "Recommended Drivers."

4. Click “Select” next to "MG3200 series MP Drivers."

5. Press "Download."

6. Open and run the file.

7. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.

Additional programs listed under “Software” can be installed the same way.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements