cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG2522 won't feed paper

Disc_Golfer
Apprentice

Hello, i've had this printer for about a month and suddenly it just started to jam. It grabbed 1 piece and printed a slight amount of black on it then stopped pulling through, now it won't feed the paper through more than about an inch, i have tried printing color images too and nothing works. I turned it off for 30 minutes, cleaned the rollers as best as i could, took out the cartridges and put them back in, i even turned the thing upside down and shook it. Nothing seems to work, it's a real bummer since this thing was only $20. Anyone can help me out?

3 REPLIES 3

Disc_Golfer
Apprentice

it just kind of goes in slightly crooked and stops right there, the printer sounds like it's continueing to work.20190904_204558.jpg

Disc_Golfer
Apprentice
Also, the black ink has run out, but that wouldnt be why it has ceased to feed would it?

Hi Disc_Golfer,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements